The Koolatron D25 Soft-Sided thermoelectric travel cooler is designed with hard-working truck drivers in mind.
This versatile cooler/warmer features:
- Soft-side material makes it easy to fit up front or in the cabin.
- Easy carry handles and zippered pockets provide maximum portability and plenty of extra storage space.
- Built-in exterior drink holders
- Thermoelectric cooling technology: Cools to 40 F (22C) below the surrounding temperature; heats to 135 F (57C) in warming mode
- Plugs into any vehicle 12 volt plug – compact size ideal for semi's, vehicles, boats, or RVs
- Soft mesh exterior with durable nylon - Koolatron coolers are built to last and have been proudly made in North America for over 30 years
- 26 quart capacity holds plenty of food and drinks for the road.
Tips for Use
Plug your Koolatron thermoelectric cooler into the 12 volt plug in your truck, car, SUV, boat or RV. This 12V cooler will cool its contents to 40°F (22°C) below the surrounding temperature, and can heat its contents to approximately 135°F (57°C).
For best results, it is ideal to pack your cooler with pre-chilled food and drinks, as it can take several hours to cool warm or hot items. Once the cooler is plugged in, ensure the fan is not blocked. Unobstructed air circulation is needed for optimal cooling.