All Full Tilt Performance manifolds are cast out of a proprietary high-quality blended steel; one of the hardest and most heat-tolerant metals available today.
Thicker exhaust flanges and center dividers provide greater strength and durability for even the hardest working trucks. The joints are designed with tighter tolerances, 50% more surface contact, and are press fit to ensure they never leak.
Manifolds are engineered to eliminate sharp turns and twists, creating smooth airflow to the turbo. Interiors are smoothed by hand.
High temperature resistant CeramiChrome coating adds another heat barrier, keeping the exhaust gas energy moving to improve turbo response.
No manifold goes out the door without being flow tested to insure they flow at least 20 Cubic Feet of air per Minute (CFM) more per port.
This is all done to give truckers 28-32 more horsepower, .2-.3 more MPG and the peace of mind that you have the most proven, highest flowing, and most reliable manifold on the market.
Plus, it’s all done here in the USA. Each manifold is proudly cast with “Made in the USA.”
The Detroit 2122 Exhaust Manifold (Low Mount) features:
- Pre-Emission Engines
- Replaces OEM# 23532122
- Primarily used in Freightliner & Western Star Trucks
- 12.7L or 14.9L non EGR Engines
- Joints: Male on end piece, Female on center section
- Joints are a reverse of OEM, resulting in better air flow
- Increase Fuel Mileage .2 -.3 mpg
- 28 – 32 Horsepower increase
- Ceramic coating reduces heat & improves air velocity
- Lower manifold temps 300*F
- Lower EGT’s 80-100*F
- Reduce turbo lag
- No cracking, leaking or warping
- Improves gasket life
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty