Hi Geo! This is your private link to buy online. Here is the full quote:
- (1) 42 Gallon Aluminum Auxiliary Tank/Toolbox Combo - 6" Toolbox @ $887.57
- Freight: $150.00
- TOTAL: $1,037.57
Cost includes installation kit. Please provide make, model & Year.
The 42 Gallon Aux Tank Toolbox Combo is a popular choice for truck owners looking to both protect their tools and extend the range of their trucks on long-haul trips. In addition, the cost of this auxiliary tank includes the install kit.
- Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. uses .125” diamond plate aluminum construction to manufacture this tank that’s specially designed for safe fuel storage.
- The 6” toolbox features gas shocks for its three-layer lid, full piano hinges and polished, industrial-strength locking handles.
- The filler cap comes in automotive style.
- Fittings for fuel pickup and return are included.
- A standard 3/8” national pipe thread — NPT — drain fitting is included.
- Liquid content interior movement is reduced via the tank’s welded baffles.
- This tank is equipped with tabs for mounting.
- All tanks are tested for pressure losses and leaks.
- Before shipping, the tank’s interior and exterior are thoroughly cleaned to eliminate debris.
- It’s covered by a one-year limited warranty.
- This tank is 48 1/2" long, 18" tall and 19" wide. The tool box portion is 42" x 19" x 6"
The Department of Transportation grants a special permit on all ATI tanks, which allows you to legally transport and refuel without having to remove the tank from the back of your vehicle. What’s more: This auxiliary tank is built to meet or exceed Title 49 CFR 393.65 for fuel tanks.