Pre-filters are designed to deflect the damaging debris, which clogs air filters, compromising peak air-flow and horsepower.
Air intake pre-filter pair for Peterbilt 567 and 567 Heritage trucks:
- Mounts over factory plastic intake grilles using included well nut assemblies.
- Grilles not included.
- Pre-filters are designed to enhance the efficiency of any performance or exposed air filter.
- The pre-filter is constructed with a proprietary polyester mesh with uniform micron openings, treated with a hydrophobic water-repellent process.
- The mesh is UV resistant, filters debris down to .005", is shatter proof in freezing temperatures, and resistant to heat up to 450 degrees.
- The material is puncture resistant and has elasticity characteristics allowing the threads to return to the original position in the event the threads have been impacted or shifted.
Freedom Air Filters' manufacturing process incorporates a welded seam for strength, or reinforced industrial grade thread to fill needle holes and to reduce potential failure points in the material. The top seam utilizes specialized thread and cording to reinforce durability of the top.