With extra batteries packed in a box under your truck or mounted on the side of the flatbed, you don’t have to worry about getting stuck on the road because of a dead battery. These stored batteries also allow you to run any of your equipment in the truck without actually running the engine.
Many Merritt battery boxes come with a battery hold-down kit. It can also be purchased separately. With a hold-down kit, every extra battery is secure, no matter how fast you drive. And you don’t need to spend much time mounting or removing each battery inside the box.
Side Frame Battery Boxes:
- Are made from a strong, yet light-weight Aluminum alloy, for long life and weight savings.
- Side frame units can mount using a frame drill bracket or a No-Drill kit that does not need to drill the frame. This allows for a savings in installation time
- Available with or without a step:
- With step - 18" x 28 7/8" x 30 1/8"
- No step - 16 1/4" x 23" x 30 1/8"
- Mounting and Hold-Down kits sold separately.