MOUNTING BRACKETS SOLD SEPARATELY
See Links at Bottom
NOTE: There is only ONE pair of these fenders at this clearance price. Any additional fenders are at regular price and can be viewed HERE
Spray Master’s® injection molded polypropylene construction won’t rust or corrode and is more durable and forgiving than aluminum.
The side valances and molded ribs on the under side of the Spray Master® are designed to provide superior spray suppression which not only keeps equipment cleaner, but helps prevent objects such as stones from damaging finish and breaking mirrors and windows.
The lightweight material also increases cargo capacity, improving load to run efficiency. Plus, the Spray Master® is easy to care for…no painting or polishing is necessary as all colors are stabilized with a UV additive for fade resistance.
DIMENSION DIAGRAM (click to view)
- For use with 22.5"/24.5" wheel size
- Lightweight, high density polypropylene material is tougher than the polyethylene used in other plastic fenders
- Injection molded guarantees controlled uniformity and consistency of thickness resulting in a stronger component, unlike rotational molded where consistent thickness is not controlled.
- Thru color stabilized with UV additive for fade resistance
- Integrally molded ribs for added strength and spray reduction
- Unaffected by heat and cold–range of -40°F to 130°F (-40°C to 55°C)
- Support straps on the underside of the fender bolt each hanger in four places which locks the supports in place resulting in an excellent connection by “sandwiching” the fender between the two components
- Connector kit, curved brush kit, and flap reinforcing straps sold separately
Mounting Kits are sold separately: