Whether it’s the mud and snow off your boots or your morning coffee, the latest innovation from Minimizer is designed to protect the floor of your truck for years to come.
The engineers at Minimizer use cutting edge technology to scan the interior measurements and angles of each specific make and model semi cab to ensure an exact fit. A retention hook mounted to the base of the stick shift is designed to keep your floor mat in place.
- The tray system was designed to be removed easily for quick cleaning. In a matter of seconds, you can have your mats reinstalled and looking new so you can get your truck back on the road.
- The textured surface ensures your boots always get a solid grip.
- Floor mats will not break or crack under extreme conditions and are backed by a Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Made of a proprietary thermoplastic, Minimizer floor mats are designed to hold up to the daily abuse of the heavy-duty trucking industry.
- Western Star 4700 equipped with a Cummins engine and driver side electrical tray 2012-2016
2016 trucks with throttle pedal mounted to the tire well are not compatible.